Who we are and where we go
Poetry is a space of love.
This is a different dimension of the word, free from censorship, various conventions and prohibitions.
We are freedom from hate, aggression and any other manifestations of evil.
We are freedom.
- Love literature.
- Send us high-quality texts.
- Share our values of equality, acceptance, respect.
- Be polite and attentive to others.
- Read, listen and hear each other.
- Promote the development and expansion of Belarusian poetry and the Belarusian literary process.
- Give to the authors space for expression.
- Bring the value of freedom of speech, equality and mutual respect into the world.
- Establish connection between different literatures of the world.
To achieve our goals, we use the text as an instrument of communication between poets and readers, authors and critics, all lovers of the beautiful word and those who are just getting acquainted with the Belarusian culture.
Love for the national Belarusian language. Respect for other languages. Russian-speaking poets of Belarus are Belarusian poets.
Equality of all skin colors, genders, sexualities, religions (as well as the absence of such) and other characteristics that determine the individuality of each person.
We do not interfere in the activities of literary communities, we do not discuss our colleagues in the public space, we do not compete with other cultural initiatives.
We do not give preference to "big names". The only criterion for selecting texts for publication is their quality.